Last Updated: June 14th, 2021
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT. We collect “Personal Information” in several ways when you access or use the Service. Personal Information is generally defined as information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, home address, IP address and telephone number. Additionally, we may also collect demographic information, such as your age, gender and personal preferences. This demographic information may be directly associated with your Personal Information, in which case it will be treated as Personal Information. On the other hand, aggregate information about the characteristics and activities of users of the Service that is not connected to Personal Information (or from which Personal Information has been removed) will not be treated as Personal Information.
- Information You Provide to Us Directly. When you interact with the Service, we may collect, store, and use information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, if you sign up for our newsletter or fill out forms on the website, you may be required to provide contact information, such as your name and email. In addition, you may voluntarily submit Personal Information when you send us feedback or submit User Generated Content (or UGC, as defined in our Terms of Service).
- Information Provided by Other Users (Ratings and Reviews). The Service may allow users to submit comments, ratings and reviews of UGC submitted by other users of the Service. We may collect these comments, ratings and reviews (which may include Personal Information) and publish them on the Service.
- Log Data and Mobile Devices. When you use the Service, our servers record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to the Service, pages of the websites involved in the Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for, access times and dates, and other information. If you access the Service from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device or other transactional information for that device, such as your device type, geo-location, and operating system. Log Data is tied to your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as if you have linked a Third Party Service account to your Enrich Chicago account.
For more information about how third-party cookies are used for targeted advertising and how to opt out of certain third-party advertising related cookies, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org, www.aboutads.info/choices, youradchoices.ca, or www.youronlinechoices.eu. Note that opting out does not mean you won’t see ads; rather, it means that the advertising you see may not be as relevant to you.
Enrich Chicago uses some or all of the following cookies on its Service for analytics and/or marketing purposes. Please note that while this list is regularly updated, we do not guarantee that it is fully up-to-date.
- Provide and Improve the Service. We use your information to provide the Service to you and to perform essential business operations, such as, enabling and performing transactions with other users, providing functionality of the Service, displaying user feedback, reviews and ratings, and account management. We use information collected to continually improve the Service, including system administration, system security, and adding new features or capabilities. We use information collected to develop aggregate analyses and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
- Promotions. We may use your information to administer contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- Improve Advertising Campaigns. We may use your information to improve our advertising campaigns and to present you with advertisements that are relevant to you.
- Communications. We may use your information to communicate with you and to personalize our communications with you. For example, we may contact you to discuss your account, to provide technical or customer support, to remind you about features of the Service that are available for your use, or to invite you to participate in a survey. Additionally, you can sign up for email newsletters, and choose whether you want to receive marketing communications from us.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION. Enrich Chicago may disclose, share or transfer your Personal Information as follows and we will obtain your consent to do so where required by applicable law:
- Vendors and Providers. We may engage vendors, agents, service providers, and affiliated entities to provide services to us or to users of the Service on our behalf, including support for the internal operations of our website, payment processing, cloud hosting and off-site backups. In providing their services, they may access, receive, maintain or otherwise process Personal Information on our behalf. These service providers are expected to abide by our data privacy and security requirements and are not allowed to use Personal Information they receive from us for any other purpose.
- Advertising and Analytics Partners. We may engage third parties that provide advertising, campaign measurement, online and mobile analytics, and related services to us (with your consent, where required by applicable laws). They may use this information to help us better reach individuals with relevant ads and to measure and improve our ad campaigns, or to better understand how individuals interact with the Service. In addition, these third parties may combine the information collected from us and our Service with information collected about you from third-party sites, apps and services, in order to make inferences about you and your interests, to better tailor advertising and content to you across multiple sites, apps, and services, and to collect associated metrics.
- Corporate Transactions. In addition, your Personal Information may be disclosed as part of any proposed or actual merger, sale, and transfer of Enrich Chicago assets, acquisition, dissolution, bankruptcy, or similar event.
- With Consent. We may also disclose your Personal Information to any other affiliated or third parties where you have consented or requested that we do so.
- Notwithstanding anything else in this Policy, we may share aggregate or de-identified information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics and other purposes, provided such information does not identify a particular individual and the individual cannot be re-identified.
- POLICY REGARDING CHILDREN. Enrich Chicago does not knowingly request or collect Personal Information from children younger than 13 years of age. If you believe that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us and we will act as necessary to securely delete such information.
- SECURITY. We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we do not guarantee, and explicitly disclaim any implied representation, warranty, or other promise, that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes. Also please note that e-mail and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us Personal Information through these mediums.